Sunday, July 20, 2008

Family vacation time!

I am writing from the beach during our first real family vacation! Because I know there will likely be a *lot* of pictures, I'm going to try to break it up a bit with several posts. We met at Surfside Beach with Brad's mama (Nana), sister and nephew on Friday night. Since then we have already had a great time and looking forward to a week more of sun and firsts! =) So here are some pictures (though it is hard to narrow them down!):
Drew checks out the water in Daddy's arms: Drew gets his feet wet in the ocean for the first time:Drew loves to wave at everyone now:Nana is comfy!"What is this stuff and why won't Mommy let me eat it?"Drew's first trip to the putt-putt course:Balcony photo shoot: "Isn't my Aunt Sistah pretty?! I'm sweet on her." Wooohoo! A fist full of hair! Those swimming lessons paid off-Drew loves the pool:
Stay tuned as I know there will be many more beach pictures to come!

1 comment:

  1. oh i love that last one!

    looks like ya'll are having a great time...keep it up! i hope it's plenty more restful and relaxing, and i can't wait to see more pictures. post again soon!

    ReplyDelete