Saturday, March 20, 2010

Way behind...

The kids are both feeling better and we have been very busy these last couple of weeks. I have a LOT of new pictures of our fun, so I'm going to try do quite a few new posts.

Last week, my (Kelli's) cousin Becca got married in Mt. Pleasant, SC. We loaded the crew up early on Wednesday morning and made the trip down there until Sunday. Meema, Uncle Denny & Aunt Lynda were nice (or crazy?!?) enough to share a beach house with us... which is very kind of them considering an up-all-night newborn and very excited two-year-old made the house very lively, to say the least! My good friend Jenn was also nice enough to join us to help us look after the little ones as we participated in various wedding festivities and my brother and his family also came with their two and four year old... it was a busy place!!! Drew loved being with his cousins "MiMi and Kiskis". Here are some picture of Drew out on the beach... stay tuned as other vacation pics will soon follow!
Drew builds a sand castle with his cousin, Mimi - he loves Mimi! I love this picture "I'm calling it a day - bye-bye beach"

No comments:

Post a Comment